Saturday, October 25, 2008

Please pray

Well last night our friends Tony and Tracy ended up not coming over because he forgot that he invited someone to there house so they invited us to come over there instead. We ended up not going it was cold and rainy out & decided to stay home. We received a call from Tracys mom around 4 am that Tony had been out on his Yamaha four wheeler type thing with 2 of his friends and they ran off the road and hit a tree Tony didn't make it I think he died on impact.He and Tracy have a son Braden who will be 2 in December.Please pray for them and there families I don't know how she could be dealing with this.The other 2 are fine 1 did something to his back the other just bruises.Tony was 28 yrs old.I am not sure why things happen to people I know god has a reason for everything its just hard to see why.

2 comments:

Candi said...

God always has a reason for everything HE does. He's a Sovereighn God!I'll be praying God gives Her peace as she goes through this difficult time in Her life:(

amanda persinger said...

OH my!! I hate to hear this! Def sending prayers to her and family.